Reuse original back cover, bezel, screen and screws, video cable, mountings.
Some laptop series use different not compatible touchscreen part numbers. For such models, you have to match part number with our description.
- unplug battery and power supply;
- remove broken touchscreen assembly (use pry tool or heat gun depending on the laptop);
- separate your screen from the broken touchscreen (usually these two parts glued);
- de-attach bezel from the touchscreen and transfer it to the new touchscreen;
- attach your screen to the new touchscreen using double-sided adhesive tape;
- secure this touchscreen assembly to the frame of a laptop (snap to the frame or use double-sided adhesive).
View all part types