+1-206-299-0699 outside of continental US and Canada
FREE US and Canada shipping for 10+ screens orders
Our inventory is live, over 98600 screens in stock!
Apple laptop screens ▸
ASUS laptop screens ▸
Dell laptop screens ▸
eMachines laptop screens ▸
Fujitsu laptop screens ▸
Gateway laptop screens ▸
HP-Compaq laptop screens ▸
IBM-Lenovo laptop screens ▸
LG laptop screens ▸
Panasonic laptop screens ▸
Samsung laptop screens ▸
Sony laptop screens ▸
Toshiba laptop screens ▸
Advent laptop screens ▸
Alienware laptop screens ▸
Amazon laptop screens ▸
Archos laptop screens ▸
Averatec laptop screens ▸
Barnes and Noble laptop screens ▸
BenQ laptop screens ▸
Casper laptop screens ▸
CERTIFIED DATA laptop screens ▸
Clevo laptop screens ▸
Compal laptop screens ▸
CyberPower laptop screens ▸
Eurocom laptop screens ▸
EVEREX laptop screens ▸
Gigabyte laptop screens ▸
Google laptop screens ▸
IBUYPOWER laptop screens ▸
MDG laptop screens ▸
Mecer laptop screens ▸
Medion laptop screens ▸
Microsoft laptop screens ▸
MSI laptop screens ▸
MULTICOM laptop screens ▸
NEC laptop screens ▸
Neo laptop screens ▸
Packard Bell laptop screens ▸
RoverBook laptop screens ▸
Sager laptop screens ▸
ViewSonic laptop screens ▸
Fast shipping, perfect package! Reasonable price! Thank you very much, could't wish for better service.
Great place to buy screens, quick and effective support. Solved my problem in less than 5 minutes.
Super Awesome Product ! ery Happy! Would recommend to Everyone !
Awesome and exact match
Quality beyond compare.
I have a screen that just gave up. I have went to my college IT and my brother in law for help and they could NOT do anything about fixing my laptop which I have only a year. So I Googled "screen replacements" and the first result is this website and the first thing I saw clicking on this website is that the BBB accredited and all the trusted reviews...So I know that this place is legit. I searched for my laptop model and there were so many to choose from. The screen replacements are reasonably priced...cheaper than I expected them to be but the shipping is a little pricy but it includes the insurance so that's a good thing. But I choose the cheapest method because I'm in NO hurry to get the replacement. Now (I love the fact that there's youtube videos how to replace the screen myself and the video looks easy and that's what got me to order one. Plus there's 3 year warranty. I feel like as soon as I get this delivered and installed...I will have my laptop up and running like a new one. I cannot wait. The con about that...that I have no idea what backlight I had but I looked up my comp specs and compared that to what choices I have. I decided to get the matte screen with the right resolution so I really hope I got the right one! To me its a cheaper way to get a computer screen repaired!
FRESH CUT FROM THE BLOG
HOW TO GET RID OF STUCK PIXELS
There are several methods for that:
1. Using external software, such as UDPix. Such software flashed bright colours across the display, and calls pixels to do rapid changes. You need to run this program for a couple of hours. There is no warranty on the result, but you don't really have anything to lose trying it out.
2. Using pressure method. Locate the pixel. Using a narrow object with a blunt and dull end (so you don't scratch the LCD surface) gently tap the stuck pixel. Don't tap too hard to start with, but just enough force to see a quick white glow under the point of contact. If you didn't see a white glow, then you didn't tap hard enough, so use just slightly more pressure this time. Increase the pressure on the taps gradually for 5-10 taps until the pixel rights itself.
If your tapping did not help, grab a damp (but not wet) washcloth or paper towel. Fold it so that you don't accidentally tear it, and hold it over the stuck pixel. Apply gentle but consistent pressure with the same object you used for tapping.
3. Using soft cloth method. Put the washcloth in a colander, and dump hot water over the washcloth. Put on protective gloves, or cover your hands with oven mitts. Put the hot washcloth in a plastic sandwich bag, and make sure the seal is completely closed. Move the bag around the pixel a bit in a massage-like motion. The heat generated will cause the liquid crystal to flow more easily into the areas that were not formerly filled.
Just make sure that the bag does not open or rip, otherwise you may be left with the water damage, which is far more dangerous for your computer.
We have shipped to
New York, Bellingham, Fort Lee, Lebanon, Titusville, Bronx, Pineville, Terrace, Pearl, Cleveland, Rockford, Jackson, Coshocton, Rogers, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Fayetteville, Elko, Seattle, Everett, Spokane, Portland, Salem, Eugene, Medford, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Redding, Fresno, San Diego, Needles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Nogales, Salt Lake City, Flagstaff, Santa Fe, El Paso, Missoula, Helena, Boise, Denver, Colorado Springs, Bismark, St. Paul, Grand Forks, Madison, Moorhead, Billings, Idaho Falls, Austin, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Tallahassee, Columbia, Atlanta, Kansas City, Nashville, Lincoln, Springfield, Des Moines, Anchorage, Eureka, Bethal
Vancouver, Calgary, La Ronge, Innisfil, Macgregor, Barons, Saskatoon, Thunder Bay, Estevan, Watson Lake, Ancaster, Craven, Alberta Beach, Regina, Lloydminster, Airdrie, Sherbrooke, Wickham, Hamilton, Edmonton, Cornwall, Montreal, Kelowna, Fernie, Duncan, Victoria, Salmon Arm, Ottawa, Toronto, Halifax, Quebec, Winnipeg, Yellowknife, Whitehorse, St John's, North Bay
Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Santiago, Lima, Quito, Guayaquil, La Paz, Sucre, Asuncion, Brasilia, Salvador, Cayenne
Berlin, Lisboa, Montijo, Pembroke, Crete, Vienna, Erlangen, Agen, Madrid, Bruxelles, Wiltshire, Klaipeda, Marino, Mayo, Derby, Grenchen, Burgas, Cavan, Dublin, Barcelona, Vercelli, Torcy, Nordborg, Blois, Bergen, S. Lanarkshire, Salloniki, Bolzano, Parma, Oulu, Hensies, Amsterdam, Lyon, Hannover, Remscheid, Krakow, Wroclav, Arnskadsvik, Anyksciai, Vilnius, Edinburg, Uppsala, London, Paris, Rome, Hamrun, Veracruz
Moscow, Minsk, Voronezh, Kiev, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Donetsk, Borisov, Vladivostok, Biysk, Khabarovsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Omsk, Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Kazan', Nizhniy Novgorod, Kirov, Ufa, Perm, Murmansk, Tver
Tripoli, Jonannesburg, Cape Town, Adeje, Nairobi
Bejing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Lebanon, Izmir, Ramat Gan, Sabah, Tbilisi, Yerevan
Sydney, Darwin, Melbourne, Brisbane, Freshwater, Victoria, Pinkenba, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Peninsula, Albany, Esperance
LaptopScreen.com at a glance
We are a truly international company:
- 13,000 sq. ft. distribution center in Seattle, USA
- 5,000 sq.ft. shipping facility in Vancouver, Canada
- All orders paid before 1pm PST ship the same day
- All listed items are physically in-stock
- All orders have a tracking number attached
Service is a priority for a customer centric company:
- Support requests are answered around the clock
- Making an order on our website is quick and optimized
- On-line chat and Toll-free telephone options are available 12 hours per day
- All phone calls, support tickets and e-mails are answered by our own staff at our own premises
- Support department has actual hands-on knowledge of LCDs and computers
Our prices are among the lowest in North America and reflect a lower market price world-wide because:
- We ship thousands of screens per week
- We optimize every business process to state of the Art.
- We maintain strong, long-term and meaningful relations with our suppliers
We strive to offer the best LCD warranty terms world-wide:
- 3 year stock with every purchase - better than LCD manufacturers and laptop vendors
- Additional 5 year warranty option at small cost
- All manufacturer defects covered, except for physical damage
We strive to be the highest selling, the most reviewed, and a very proud yet customer centric company.
We understand the needs of our customers and have always strived to be the best in our field.
Through years of hard work, unique content, honest business tactics and unrivalled technological prowess
we have achieved the success and reputation that is genuine and sincere.
We thank our customers, half of whom are repeat supporters, for making us what we are today:
A vibrant technology company, a contributor to the repair community and a world leader in LCD sales!